1. i really bad with telephone numbers, names, and birthday date (even i couldn't remember my bestie birthday, is it 3rd of june or july, i'm not sure). i could say my long term memory score is low.
2. i was onece a bulimic. is this fact shocking? i was really concern about my weight and if i gained a little i would go crazy. at some point, i know i've gone too far, this obsession of being skinny had take over my life. i ate healthy food without even enjoying it, inside of me, i am sick. i suddenly realise i wouldn't ever have the model-like figure i dreamed of because i have big bones and a body like boys, no curve and board shoulders. there's no need to envy other people's posture, all you have to do is just be confident and find yourself a perfect style to match your body shape. i have found mine, have you?
3. i gained 7 kilos last year. does that sound scary? i do feel uncomfortable at first, but as long as i could fit into my outfits, si it's okay to eat whatever i want. so far i haven't find that extra 7 kilos really disturbing (it disturbs me sometime, who wouldn't, but i could still be friends with my fuller body). but some highwaisted skirts do make me a bit hard to breathe.
4. i'm afraid of diets. when i was in junior highschool, i had this extreme diet and it caused me almost fainted while i was running on the treadmil. i did drop 1 size but later on i gained 10 kilos!! that was shy i became a bulimic. because i couldn't stop eating but i didn't want to get fat. that extreme diet i had done, causes my appetite exploded like you'll never believe. that was one time i ate 1 large pan pizza, 1 portion of garlic bread, and a bowl of mushroom cream soup all by myself. it was disgusting. but as the time goes by, i could accept the fact that i was a fatty. maybe after that kind of acceptance, my body felt welcome and loved, so that scari 10 kilos i gainded just dropped out of nowhere. i didn't even start a diet or watch my meal. it just dropped as soon as i felt happy with my figure. but i gained 7 kilos last year, i knowww, hahaha. the truth is, i don't even care. i don't know why but people say i just get a litter bigger, and they wouldn't believe if i said i've gained 7 kilos. thank God then!
5. i'm afraid of wet paper, esp wet newspaper. they are disgusting being all mushy and scrambled. ewww. i hate it when i have to walk into the rain after classes, it's simply because my textbooks get wet. and later when i'm going too study, i can't concentrate!! my focus is not to the lesson i should read, but to the curly, dimpy, crumby after-wet-papers. ewww. i know i'm weird, lol.
6. i'm soon-to-be a doctor. who says being into science makes you a nerd? my 10 years ahead plan is to become a succesful cosmetic surgeon. if you would fancy some implans or nosejob, just come to me then. i would've known how to!! lol